Start Date: 24th April 2018, 10:00
End Date: 24th April 2018, 16:00
We are repeating our free training session with the acclaimed Access For All training company.
The agenda for the day covers amongst other things: barriers to accessibility and solutions for people with hearing, vision, and/or mobility impairments, autism, learning difficulties and dementia; a look at infrastructure and accessibility; marketing and promoting your accessibility; and an action planning.
The training is ideal for any organisations, visitor attractions or community groups within the Dearne Valley.
To book your free place just drop us a line at email@example.com.
Accessible tourism in the UK is worth £12.4 billion
(source: Visit England)
As an organisation knowing the right thing to do can be daunting so Access For All can work with you to understand and increase your share of this massive accessible tourism market.
Access For All is a unique training company with over 25 years’ experience in delivering successful, creative and hands on training in all aspects of visitor attraction accessibility. The learning is crafted around specific objectives to ensure you go away with the skills and knowledge you need and are confident in how to use them.
By the end of the workshop delegates will have:
- Understood the nature of disability in the U.K. and the value of the accessible tourism market
- Understood the barriers faced by disabled people and had the opportunity to experience some of these barriers for themselves
- Learned about the solutions available to overcome these barriers
- Gained an appreciation of the impact that surrounding infrastructure has on accessibility
- Learned some ‘top tips’ to promote and market their accessibility
- Understood the value of partnership working in improving accessibility